Turn your PC into a reminder service! With Gifts 'n Reminders, you'll have many ways to remember the important people in your life. The monthly and yearly calendars make planning for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays a snap. With a few clicks of the mouse, you'll be able to create reminders for each occasion, so you'll never forget about those important events again.
But as it's name suggests, Gifts 'n Reminders will do much more than provide you with reminders. You'll be able to organize your gift ideas by person and enter estimated and maximum amounts for each gift. Then, when you've completed your shopping, a single click places the item into the gift history, where you'll be able to recall what you bought, where you bought it, and when you bought it.
Gifts 'n Reminders helps you pick the perfect gifts for any occasion, by giving you a place to describe your friends and relatives. Here, you can record clothing sizes, interests, hobbies, and notes, as well as address information. You can also create budgets for each person, to control your spending habits, and print budget reports to see how you're doing.
So many other features exist, like the ability to print shopping lists by store and by person, event listings, personal profiles, and gift lists. It even contains a password protection feature, to prevent other family members from seeing what you're planning to get them. Try Gifts 'n Reminders and you'll quickly see that you will never forget about the important people in your life again. It's a thoughtful solution for the thoughtful person -- you!
» version 2.0 - posted on 2001-05-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. ProVariant Software grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by ProVariant Software. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of ProVariant Software and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. PROVARIANT SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. PROVARIANT SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROVARIANT SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF PROVARIANT SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL PROVARIANT SOFTWARE'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio as they are applied to agreements between Ohio residents entered into and to be performed entirely within Ohio . The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
9. U.S. GOVERNMENT INFORMATION. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government of the computer software and documentation in this package shall be subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.277-7013 (Oct 1988) and FAR 52.227-19 (Jun 1987). The Contractor is ProVariant Software, 12 Westerville Sq. #151, Westerville, OH 43081.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and ProVariant Software which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
11. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to ProVariant Software.
Copyright (c) 2001 ProVariant Software, LLC